MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS MAT
Reasonably good grip (when not wet)
EASY TO CLEAN
NO HEAVY NEW LATEX SMELL
DOESN’T SMELL SWEATY AFTER CONTINUED USE
Comes in so many different colors!
Great for the Price!
|Slippery when sweating
Not very long or wide (for all my tall yogis)
Here is how I will grade the mat:
Let’s get started!
The mat is 1/4” thick so it’s a pretty supportive mat. I’ve tested it everywhere within these 2 months I’ve had it. I’ve practiced with this mat on a rocky mountain, on a hardwood floor, and on the carpet! Never had any knee pain and it support every movement! A+!
I do find that this mat is very supportive and does not slip. However, once I performed the sweat test I found that there is little support when the mat becomes wet. In my practice I tend to sweat a lot and at times it can become a tad slippery. Not a deal breaker though because I don’t practice hot yoga, but if that’s your thing I wouldn’t say this mat is for you.
EASY CLEAN A+
I’ve had this mat for about 2 months now and I can say that it has held up great in this area! It doesn’t have a sweaty smell after continued use and is easy to wipe clean. I use my mat every day (sometimes twice a day) for my ashtanga yoga practice, and I haven’t had any bad experience with it locking in a smell. So A+!!
ALIGNMENT MARKERS A+
The alignment markers on this mat are very accurate and useful. It helps with transitioning in and out of poses with ease without shuffling around too much to get the correct alignment.
OVERALL GRADE: A
Honestly, I think it’s a great mat for the price. It offers great support, eco friendly, and no smells!!! I’m a tall girl so my only complaint would be that it’s not very long or wide but it’s not a deal breaker. The mat retails for around $21-$26 on amazon (depending on what color you get)
Amazon Link: SHOP NOW
I would say it’s a GREAT yoga mat for the price. So, if you’re looking for a great mat that won’t break the bank I would recommend this mat for you! I’m glad I have mine!!
- ✅Innovative & Eco-friendly TPE Material: The yoga mat is made of technologically improved TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers), which are generally low modulus, flexible materials that can be stretched repeatedly providing superior durability. TPE is more eco friendly and is the new standard for yoga mats. No latex, no PVC, no other harmful chemicals.
- ✅Body Alignment System: The alignment lines help you to focus and adjust your hands and feet to the accurate position, and keep body in proper alignment. The alignment system is something you’d never thought about or felt you needed, but you will find them really helpful. The guide lines are ingrained in the mat so you don’t have to look down.
- ✅Grippy not Slippy: Ewedoos yoga mat has double-sided non-slip surfaces so you can perform any movement with confidence. Wavy underside grips the floor. The subtly textured surface prevents hands and feet from slipping out of position so you can hold poses no matter how vigorous your practice gets.
- ✅Free Carry strap: Easy to go and store. No need to go buy a yoga carrying strap. We’ve got you covered. Because we love adding value to you and your practice.
- ✅Eco Friendly and Easy to clean: Tested and certified by SGS, this mat doesn’t contain PVC, latex or any harmful materials and it certainly won’t assault your senses with any harsh chemical smells. The closed-cell surface locks out germs, dirt, and moisture to keep bacteria and stinky odors at bay. Easy to wipe clean
- ¼” thick mats provide perfect support to your spine, hips, knees and elbows.
- Product Dimensions: 72 x 24 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight:9 pounds